Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Principle Engineer for their site.
Responsible for providing manufacturing engineering services to support cellular manufacturing and execution of process optimization projects. Engineering services include process development, cell management, tool design, and CNC programming.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting day to day function of the Business unit.
- Developing project plans and schedules for work activities.
- Developing and maintaining production/engineering budgets.
- Leading cross-functional teams in product and process development.
- Identifying opportunities for Continuous Improvement and implementing improvements.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Skilled and knowledgeable in manufacturing and new product processing; Must have effectively developed processing on a new development project
- Advanced knowledge in control procedures, such as the Engineering Change Notification (ECN) and Deviation process, Operation Control Procedures (OCPs)
- Ability to balance marketing, manufacturing, and design requirements to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrates ownership of and ability to lead projects with a broad scope and high level of complexity and able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner and within budget.
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving skills through the use of quality and statistical tools
- Ability to effectively lead a new product cross functional team.
- Degree qualified (Engineering).
- 10+ years of manufacturing process development experience in medical devices.
- Previous project management experience within a clean room environment.
- Proficient in the use of Unigraphics to model components and program of CNC machines.
For further information on this Principle Engineer role in Clare please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval