Our Client a medical device company in Galway are looking to recruit a Principle Financial Analisyt for their Galway site.
Principle Financial Analyst
- You will be the main operations finance point of contact on a Joint Venture project. You will be responsible for ensuring that all costs incurred by the company during the technical transfer phase of the project are recorded accurately and stand up to the closest scrutiny.
- These costs will include activities such as statements of works, expats, equipment transfers and technical support provided by The Company resources.
- You will proactively partner with other global locations and functions as part of this role.
- You will have full responsibility for transfer pricing of all products and raw materials/sub assembles supplied.
- In addition to these responsibilities you will be required to provide Financial Support to the various groups working on the tech transfer phase of the project.
- During the localization phase of the project you will be required to work with finance staff to help them develop cost accounting processes to align with The Company finance cost accounting practices.
- Areas of collaboration will include standard costing (LBM) setting, SAP reporting financial support, best practice sharing, compiling of AOP/Forecasting, Cost Down planning, Inventory and Capital control/reporting.
What do I need
- 7 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player with a proven track record in working on cross functional teams and effective business partnering/relationship building.
- You are experienced in the area of problem solving and regularly develop solutions to complex problems constantly thinking "outside-the-box" for solutions.
- You are an expert on company Financial systems and have a good working knowledge of SAP.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
For further information on this Principle Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / Jenny@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval