Telephone: 087 4108620
Principle HR Business Partner
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Principle HR Business Partner for their site on a contract basis.
- Partner with leaders with a fast paced Operations environment to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and proactively resolves HR and business issues to aid accelerate the execution of the business strategies and objectives
- Coach and advise people managers on implementation of HR strategies; with specific focus on development of positive employee relations and proactive talent management activities
- Aid implementation of HR strategies on key areas including strategic workforce planning, leadership capability development, diverse talent & succession planning, a performance-driven & inclusive (“matrix collaborative”) culture, employee value proposition, and continuous improvement.
- Support designated business partners on a wide range of strategic, tactical and operational human resources matters; As needed in collaboration with our HR team and HR Centres of Expertise, i.e. Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Total Rewards, Employee Relations. Develop and influence decision making based on active monitoring of the organization performance and data analytics and HR trends.
- Provides solutions through organizational effectiveness and employee life cycle management.
- Anticipates and plans for longer term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management.
- Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison in key projects.
- Requires mastery of a broad spectrum of HR leadership a specialty area and full knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- HR technical competencies in all areas (especially employee relations, change management, organization development, talent management).
- University Degree in HR; Masters qualification preferred with a minimum of 7 years’ experience within progression HR environment, coupled with previous experience in designing and implementing strategic HR initiatives.
- Previous experience as HR Partner to large volume Operations environment required, multinational company experience desirable
- Well developed, matured judgment and decision making skill.
- Strong interpersonal influence management, stakeholder/ relationship management, problem solving and coaching skills.
- Knowledgeable in project management practices preferred
- High level of confidentiality and personal integrity essential.
For further information on this Principle HR Business Partner role in Galway please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.