Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Principle IT Business Systems Analyst for their site.
The Principal IT Business Analysts are directly involved in supporting the site to analyze business requirements, operational processes, and data relationships to sustain operations within the IT space and align with the local business needs, while driving the global IT vision and objectives.
- You will be responsible for reporting and following up on departmental objectives (KPI?s), creating project plans including timelines and milestones and track progress, mentor, coach and provide technical guidance to team members.
- Providing detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied.
- Ensure that systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices and ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. System Development Validation Life Cycle Methodology (SDVLC).
- Support Talent Management within the group by developing the technical capabilities and overall skill sets of direct reports in order to ensure that ongoing and future strategic business needs are satisfied.
- Participating in developing and implementing new concepts, techniques and standards that support the strategic objectives of the IT function.
- Liaising with end users and business partners to assess customer requirements.
- Developing solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Matching customer requirements to business objectives and guide them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve customers and business goals.
- Inspire teamwork and responsibility across project teams; holding teams accountable to schedules, budgets and scope.
- Qualified person to Degree level qualification, with 10-14 years SAP experience in the areas of PP, MM, QM, PM or 7-11 years? experience with Masters.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with implementation of IT Infrastructure tools, technologies, and concepts, experience in the development and support of integrated business applications and systems architecture and experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP system methodologies and integration with modules to enable assessment of changes and potential impacts to other SAP modules and relevant experience in implementation of new SAP functionality is required.
- Strong people management skills are desirable and experience in a medical manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Principle IT Business Systems Analyst role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval