Principle PD Project Management Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11926
Principal PD Project Manger Specialist
Our client a leading medical device manufacturer based here in Galway are looking for a Principal Process Development Project Manager Specialist to represent the Project Management Office (PMO) group on teams serving as PMO in the delivery of New Product Development projects.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- You will build cross functional project schedules from first principles.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- You will contribute to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results. May manage large projects or processes that span outside of immediate job area.
- You will be leading project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, communications) within New Product Development (NPD) projects, lead continuous improvement projects to drive better execution of NPD projects and drive projects/sub-projects as necessary.
- Review’s status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers and clients. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- You may have responsibility for resource management activities. You will support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, design, business reviews etc.).
- You will contribute occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- You will manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of Project Management methodologies.
- You will keep the Team Leader and key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
- You will establish, maintain and continuously improve the project management processes, guidelines, tools and business processes, including templates, best practices, and overall implementation. Train teams on adopted project management methodologies within NPD projects and within the global Medtronic PMO.
- You are a recognized expert, managing large projects or processes. Typically provides guidance, coaching and training to other employees within the job area.
- You will operate as role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change.
Key skills and Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience working in Project Management environment with a Degree in Engineering / Science or a related discipline.
- PMP, Agile and/or Master’s in Project Management is highly desirable.
- You are experienced with MS project, MS Office and good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills are required.
For further information on this Principal PD Project Management Specialist role please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…