Principle Technical Sourcing Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Principle Technical Sourcing Specialist for their site.
- Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
- In Technical Sourcing in our company, we focus on supporting New Product Development by acting as the key Point of Contact between R&D and our suppliers in the development of medical devices in the CardioVascular area. Technical Sourcing Specialists are directly involved in ensuring that we have a robust supply base that enables our company to deliver quality products at a competitive price.
- You will contribute to the success of New Product Development by working closely with the R&D engineering staff to find robust suppliers for components and assemblies from the existing supply base or by finding new suppliers that offer the best quality, performance and cost for our products. You will be responsible for leading, developing and executing sourcing strategies that are in alignment with cross-functional groups such as Category Managers, Site Sourcing, R&D, Quality and other stakeholders. You will provide clear communications to suppliers on these strategies as well as developing contracts and other agreements to support them. You will support DFM and other early supplier involvement initiatives. You will facilitate and participate in R&D and supplier technical and business meetings to ensure team timelines and objectives are met. You will liaise with multidisciplinary and cross-functional groups in other Business Units and locations to ensure alignment with team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required, Engineering degree and/or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a sourcing, supply chain or engineering role with a Bachelor's degree, or 5 years of experience with a Master's Degree
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
For further information on this Principle Technical Sourcing Specialist role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval