Telephone: 091 730022
Process Analyst – ERP Programme
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process Analyst for their site on a fixed term contract basis.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the ERP processes and principles within a Global organisation – medical devices or pharma.
- Have previous experience working in a similar role supporting technical ERP systems and implementations or in a business process organisation role.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to convey complex technical terms to non-technical users.
- Can build and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Professional Qualification in Business Analysis and Process Mapping / Process Re-Engineering.
- Skills in the use of documentation, planning and presentation software tools e.g. Advanced MS Office, SharePoint, Visio skills
- Experienced in process / business analysis and related use of these methodologies and tools in an operational environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the business process mapping, supporting the ERP programme to provide subject matter input on process excellence where needed.
- Help to drive the alignment and standardisation of processes, underpinned by agreed KPIs.
- Support the transformation programme with Process Identification and Mapping to inform the Standard Operating Procedures, providing the relevant input to process or solution design decisions and ensuring alignment with the SAP ECC roadmap.
- Recognise and mitigate wider integration impacts of process solutions in other workstreams and functional areas, collaborate with other workstreams to manage effectively
- Prepare and deliver process walkthroughs for the appropriate functional area to ensure business understanding and drive adoption of the solution.
- Provide specific process input to the development and review of training curriculum, training needs analysis and education and training materials for the relevant functional area.
- Deliver process education/focus sessions, knowledge transfer to Super Users & Training Developers/Deliverers
- Support the establishment and management of processes to maintain the integrity of the ERP solution, specifically understanding and adhering to program governance processes.
- Identify and escalate risks and issues within area of responsibility and take ownership.
- Creating process flows, wireframes, mock-ups and other materials to remove ambiguity and support requirement definitions.
For further information on this Process Analyst role in Galway please contact Dee on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval