Process & Methods Project Team Member
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process & Methods Project Team Member for their site.
- Attendance at Project Meetings & delivering on Open Issues assigned.
- Attendance & Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Define Process Development Milestones
- Analysing RFQ's to estimate the Process Set-Up Costs and Labour content.
- Perform Process & Logistics Reviews
- Define the Process Flow
- Perform Process FMEA
- Co-ordinate/Facilitate the DFM Reviews with relevant Design & Test Engineers for each Process Step on PFC.
- Complete Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
- Perform Lean Process Design Reviews – Phase by Phase.
- Generation & Execution of Process Qualification Plans & Report.
- Prepare & Conduct Full Day Production Runs (FDPR)
- Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H&S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning.
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S.
- Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions.
- Experience with CAD packages, AutoCAD, CADStart, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
For further information on this Process & Methods Project Team Member role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.