Telephone: 086 8395531
Process Development Engineer
Our client, a manufacturing company in Co Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process Development Engineer for their site.
Lead the specification, selection, vendor machine build, installation, and qualification of new Manufacturing equipment, in the company sites in Galway and worldwide
Oversee improvement’s and upgrades to existing equipment.
As process expert, provide guidance to process engineers at each site.
- Lead the introduction, upgrade, and industrialisation, of key Process Steps at all the sites worldwide. Examples being PCB Underfill, PCB Depanel, Robotic Screw Assembly, Cobots, Assembly machines, Pressure Test Systems and general automated manufacturing solutions.
- Support DFM Reviews with Design & Test Engineers to ensure Product Designs are compatible with the manufacturing Process Steps.
- Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Process FMEA
- Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
- Lean Process Design Reviews.
- Co-ordinate equipment vendor, including Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Installation Qualifications
- Process Qualification.
- Conduct Full Day Production Runs (FDPR)
- Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H & S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning.
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within medium to high volume Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience with high tech, automated equipment required.
- Experience with co-ordinating machine vendor build & installation required.
- Practical experience with having process ownership for equipment required.
- Electronics or Automotive beneficial, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S beneficial, but not essential
- Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions beneficial.
For further information on this Process Development Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval