Process Development Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Tuam Co. Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer for their site in Galway.
As a key member of the Global Engineering team you will be required to lead the process, validation and start-up of a new manufacturing process. Ensure all necessary documentation, operating guidelines and process control plans are in place so as to facilitate a successful start-up for the new process.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Receive hands on training to fully understand the Transitions manufacturing process.
- Become familiar with coating mix lab procedures ? understand incoming solution quality, mixing and qualification requirements
- Become proficient in Transitions finished goods quality and testing procedures
- Act as a process lead for the installation, validation and production start-up of the process
- Support yield, productivity and equipment improvement projects
- Balance priorities of production, product development, qualifications and other process demands.
- Identify gaps in current process control and develop a plan to strengthen the robustness over time
- Train and develop technicians to support the day to day running of the line
- Bachelor?s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Physical Science
- 2-5 years process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of lean principles and statistical process control
- Ability and interest in problem solving, process stability, sigma logic
- Personal learning
- Interpersonal savvy
- Decision making
- Drive for results
- Optical industry, coating manufacturing or technology transfer experience
- May require travel
For further information on this Process Development Engineer role please contact Tracey Lenihan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval