Process Development Engineer
HERO Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Process Development Engineer for a 12 month contract position in Galway.
- Commutable from Limerick, Clare & Mayo
Our client is seeking a talented engineer to join the Process Development Department where the focus is on designing and developing cutting edge technologies for the manufacture of medical devices in the Cardiac & Vascular Group. The engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative products and processes for use in medical procedures.
• As an engineer you will actively participate in all areas of product transfers including the following: Design, Technology development & advancement, Automation, Vendor management, Cell operating System (COS) & Project management.
• You will support all activities related to equipment development and validation to meet internal and regulatory (CE) requirements.
• You will support process development, characterization and validation activities.
• You will use Design, Reliability & Manufacturability methodology (DRM), 3-D drawing/printing and Augmented reality to develop best in class technologies for the manufacture of our medical device product ranges.
• You will collaborate with cross functional teams to define, execute and deliver on program deliverables.
• You will utilize your new and existing skillsets in six sigma tools, project management and technology development to solve technical problems.
• You will compile, document and present all learnings to project and functional teams.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Third Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline and desirably with experience in a similar role.
• Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of medical device processes with a good understanding of product and process design.
• Good communicator and fluent in English, with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
• Good organizational, presentation and project management skills are desirable
• Develops technical / Equipment documentation including Equipment binders , Equipment validations and technical reports in accordance with quality system requirements.
• Support the development and sourcing of vendors, Co-ordinate and liaise with vendors to ensure equipment is sourced to budget and on time.
• Supports verification, validation, and implementation of equipment for both design and process development.
• Utilizes knowledge of FDA and ISO / CE / EH&S requirements related to equipment / process development, ensuring robust validation and qualification.
For further information on this Process Development Engineer role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.