Telephone: 086 3073779
Process Development Engineering Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Process Development Engineering Manager for their site.
- You will lead, grow and motivate a highly talented, diverse, world-class performance engineering team responsible for Delivery Systems to support Structural heart product lines.
- You will drive innovation in technologies to support product and process design of next generation Delivery Systems.
- You will partner with internal and external experts to maintain and strengthen relevant technical expertise.
- You will grow and nurture cross site and cross functional relationships in a large, multi-site, matrixed organization.
- You will manage high-level experienced engineers, and possibly other supervisors, involved in an array of process development and technology exploration projects.
- You will lead the team to ensure achievement of functional excellence and project objectives.
- You will actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports.
- You will collaborate with core teams to establish objectives and evaluate progress of direct reports.
- You will be responsible for managing resource allocation.
- You will generate novel solutions to both engineering and organisational challenges.
- You will understand and comply with company policies & procedures and external standards & guidance.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, Masters preferred and desirably with 5-7 years relevant experience within medical device environment, a minimum of two years direct managerial experience of engineers.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced in a medical device market and have a proven results driven track record.
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Process Development Engineering Manager role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.