Process Development Manager
Job ID: JOB-11751
Process Development Manager
The purpose of this role is to be a tactical manager of multiple process development projects or core technologies and also manage, lead and develop a team within Process Development Your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manages multiple process development projects or core technologies by managing PD team and/or being a core team member for the cardiology PD group.
- Defines IBP goals and manages execution of functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP projects: examples include, PFMECA, capability analysis, DOE, root cause analysis, scrap analysis, Design Capability Matrix, etc.
- Works with other engineering managers, core team members and core team leader to resolve technical issues and meet IBP goals.
- Coordinated all activities related to development builds by working with production and logistics group.
- Prioritizes and manages execution of multiple department projects.
- Works with the six-sigma engineers and lean coordinators to ensure flawless introduction of new products.
- Responsible for managing performance of direct reports, project staffing, IBP deliverables and launch deliverables. People Management
- Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements). Qualifications and Experience
- NFQ Level 8 qualification in a relevant STEM discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of technical/professional experience.
- A proven track record in managing professionals with advanced engineering background
- Is an influential Leader, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the Department and Site/Corporate objectives
- Medical device industry experience is ideally required in New Product Development
For further information on this Facilities Services Manager role in Galway, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…