Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process Development Technician II for their site in Galway.
- Demonstrates a good technical expertise on process technologies to support design, optimisation, validation and troubleshooting of those technologies.
- Provides input to Equipment engineering or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
- Supports the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimization and troubleshooting of processes and equipment and summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Support the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
- Support all continuous improvement activity ? application of Six Sigma & Lean methodologies to assist in the characterization, optimization, trouble shooting and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
- Supports execution and documentation of validation builds, co-ordinates testing of validation units and compiles, analyses and reports on the validation results.
- Travel to other sites / vendors as part of Technology development & transfer activities.
|Quality System Requirements|
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- HETAC Level 6 qualified in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie