Telephone: 086 8168298
Our client, a company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment. Work with WWETO to provide training, maintain, update standards
- Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures adherence to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on many different projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensure the documentation of project and program activities and deliverables.
- Ensure proper system integration by overseeing the development of the systems integration and systems assurance test plans and procedures; reviews test results.
- Ensure project compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
- Researches business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analyzing new trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to operate as part of a team.
- Customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Results and performance driven.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions, helping others understand the value of Credo-based decisions.
- Support the creation of a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment that positively contributes to employee engagement.
- Maintain awareness of the external environment, adding value and insights. Uses insights to uncover important unmet needs and encourage and support internal collaboration across levels, creating effective solutions.
- Contribute to innovative and viable products, services and/or solutions, adding value. Challenges the status quo and adapt to change, taking advantage of opportunities to have a positive impact.
- Identifies and communicates meaningful risks, takes appropriate action and demonstrates an awareness of the highest standards of quality and compliance.
- Take accountability for their performance and development alongside supporting talent acquisition and the development of others.
- Leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in transparent and constructive conversations, contributing to high-performance teams.
- Act with speed, flexibility, and accountability to achieve goals. Understands how own work impacts the enterprise and use understanding to make effective decisions and take actions and manage priorities effectively to deliver expected results.
- A Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Scientific or technical qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls or utilities engineering.
- Maintenance and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of best practices in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, Maintenance engineering, RCM or FMECA.
- Experience in failure analysis.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP.
- Supervisory experience.
For further information on this Process Engineer role in Cork Please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.iePlease Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval