Telephone: 086 3073779
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Process Engineer for their site.
- Assist with the management, engineering, process improvement, equipment reliability, and control system activities.
- Identify, plan, schedule, manage and communicate on production related projects to all affected stakeholders
- Support the BU by developing robust process & systems to ensure delivery of effective quality
- Develop & implement systems * structure to minimise technical downtime on the line.
- Resolve technical issues in an effective and timely manner with the technical team to support operations.
- Drive continuous improvement and process efficiency programs, i.e, OEE, OPEX, RCPS, and productivity output for the BU.
- Manage external vendors and services for equipment and technology in the BU along with lead Set-ups.
- Assist with the trending, monitoring, performance of equipment and the reduction of unplanned downtime.
- Help manage, track and monitor the relevant KPIs for the technical team.
- Third level qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical GxP environment.
- Experience in high volume automation Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to organize work load and work on own initiative.
- Experience: SAP, Coral, Quality software systems, working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Experience: +4 years working in a regulated environment.
- Experience of working on a team, including strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to learn new and different technologies
- A strong understanding of current data integrity expectations would be a distinct advantage
All candidates must have a valid work visa for Ireland in place for this role
For further information on this Process Engineer role in Mayo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.