Our client, in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer for their site.
Process PTM is accountable for the delivery of the Process within the Project Milestones.
Is responsible for the detailed Process Design, development & delivery on time and within budget.
Ensure the application of Lean Process Design Principles.
- Attendance at Project Meetings & delivering on Open Issues assigned.
- Attendance & Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Define Process Development Milestones.
- Analysing RFQs to estimate the Process Set-Up Costs and Labour content.
- Perform Process & Logistics Reviews.
- Define the Process Flow.
- Perform Process FMEA.
- Co-ordinate/Facilitate the DFM Reviews with relevant Design & Test Engineers for each Process Step on PFC.
- Complete Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
- Perform Lean Process Design Reviews – Phase by Phase.
- Generation & Execution of Process Qualification Plans & Report.
- Prepare & Conduct Full Day Production Runs(FDPR)
- Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H & S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning.
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics).
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S.
- Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions. Experience with CAD packages, AutoCAD, CADStart, SolidWorks, etc. would be beneficial.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval