Process Engineer Shannon
Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer Shannon for their site.
- Responsible for providing manufacturing engineering services to support cellular manufacturing and timely new product introductions. Engineering services include process development, cell management, tool design, and CNC programming.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting feasibility study to estimate product cost and analyse capital equipment, capacity, and capability requirements affecting the make versus buy decision
- Establishing process methods which meet performance and quality requirements
- Establishing preliminary bill of materials and routers
- Developing a wide a variety of applications, including machining, finishing, forging, casting, and melding
- Sorting through options choosing the most appropriate processes and machining methods
- Negotiating target completion dates with appropriate personnel from other departments
- Developing project plans and schedules for work activities
Expected Areas of Competence
- Skilled and knowledgeable in manufacturing and new product processing
- Familiarity with control procedures.
- Familiarity with drafting standards and geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Ability to balance marketing, manufacturing, and design requirements to meet customer requirements
- Ability to handle project assignments of medium scope and complexity and able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner
- Demonstrates good problem solving skills through the use of quality and statistical tools
- Ability to effectively work within a team and cross functionally to expedite completion of critical project tasks
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite and Project; Statistical Process Control skills; proficient in process development, CNC programming, Computer Aided Design Systems, and Unigraphics 3-D modelling software
- B.S. in mechanical, industrial engineering, or other engineering science.
For further information on this Process Engineer role in Clare please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval