Job ID: JOB-12023
Location: Co. Clare
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading team(s) of project reports on a project by project basis.
- Co-ordinates the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
- Liaises with Engineering team or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
- Leads the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimization and troubleshooting of key processes and equipment.
- Completes or leads the writing and release of process validation documentation including FMEA’s,
- Validation Plans, protocols and reports.
- Co-ordinates execution and documentation of validation builds, co-ordinates testing of validation units and the compilation, analysis and reporting of the validation results.
- Provide strong technical support on process/product technologies to support production.
- Sales support through leading/supporting quotation and proposal activities with sales team, customers/ clients, and appropriate vendors
- Owning and running Internal and External project (incl Development & NPI projects). To include schedule, resourcing and budget management.
- Customer management – kick-off & regular meetings, minutes, issue logs/ escalations, change management, and expectation management.
- Vendor management – including new mould builds, BOM outsourcing / pass through sales setup
- Continuous improvement focus, demonstrating strong knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies and applies these tools in the characterization, optimization and troubleshooting of process equipment and technology performance
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and application of Lean methodologies, and process improvement tools in identification and elimination of “waste” process steps and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
- Own and complete CAPA’s and NC’s in role related issues.
- Demonstrates a primary commitment to H&S and product quality within the manufacturing environment.
- Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
Education & Experience Required:
- A degree in a relevant engineering subject is required or diploma with relevant additional industrial experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- NPI project experience
- Project engineering and project management experience
- Experience and knowledge of injection moulding machines, process set up and optimization.
- Experience in Blow Moulding would be a distinct advantage.
- Technical Writing Experience would be desirable.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…