Process Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-11918
Process Engineer II – Canada
Overview We are looking for a Process Engineer II to support our NPI team. You will contribute to the development & launch of new products through implementing new processes and leading the procurement of new in-house manufacturing capabilities. Working closely with R&D & Quality through the early phases of product feasibility all the way through to Process Verification & Validation, to see products release to market for clinical use. Depending on the project maturity you will have the opportunity to collaborate with several departments ensuring smooth transition from phase to phase. In addition, you will work closely with the Continuous Improvement teams as projects move to be fully commercial.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Apply structured problem solving, lean principals, and best practice process development to drive product and process improvements.
- Work closely with SME’s in the business to ensure process improvements activities designed to enhance existing manufacturing capability within our company.
- Planning, implementing and co-ordination of new product introductions to include: product design, product specifications, process validations, identification of training needs, process & equipment lay-out, production procedures, material specifications, material & packaging procurement.
- Design and introduce manufacturing processes for new products to increase capabilities and efficiencies delivering a competitive edge to our company and our customers.
- Adhere to all requirements of the Quality Management System
- Demonstrate company values, works with integrity and a supportive corporate member
- Comply with the Health & Safety policies of the company and inform Management of unsafe working conditions
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Experience in process design/development and product design for manufacturability, preferably in the medical device industry, especially catheters
- Experience in process validation, process FMEA and project management
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Lean or Six Sigma training desired
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…