Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer Manager for their site.
Tactical manager of multiple process development projects or core technologies. Devotes a portion of time to managerial, leadership, and staff development responsibilities.
- Effectively manages multiple process development projects or core technologies by managing PD team and/or being a core team member for the CLN PD group.
- Defines IBP goals and manages execution of functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP projects: examples include, PFMECA, capability analysis, DOE, root cause analysis, scrap analysis, Design Capability Matrix, etc.
- Works with other engineering managers, core team members and core team leader to resolve technical issues and meet IBP goals.
- Coordinated all activities related to development builds by working with production and logistics group.
- Prioritizes and manages execution of multiple department projects.
- Works with the six-sigma engineers and lean coordinators to ensure flawless introduction of new products.
- Responsible for managing performance of direct reports, project staffing, IBP deliverables and launch deliverables.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 8 degree
- 5 years? experience in a senior role or similar position.
- Supervisor and Management experience is required.
For further information on this Process Engineer Manager role in Tipperary please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval