Our client, a global leader in medical devices is recruiting for a Process Engineering Manager for the Cork plant. This is a leadership role with key development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be the tactical manager of multiple Process Development projects or core technologies, you will also spend a portion of time to managerial, leadership, and staff development responsibilities.
- Provide guidance and training to staff, assists subordinates in attaining career goals, motivates individuals to achieve results, and recruits and maintains a high quality staff.
- Prioritizes activities and ensures proper resources to meet Integrated Business Plan (IBP) goals and prevent Technical Review issues.
- Manages execution of the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Prioritizes and manages execution of multiple department projects.
- Oversees selection of processes that meet business goals.
- Works with other engineering managers and cross-functionally to standardize, leverage and implement engineering tools and establish best-demonstrated practices.
- Serves as a technical resource and provides on-going feedback and coaching to direct reports and PD project team.
- Establishes department metrics and objectives and monitors progress as appropriate.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Accomplish results through lower level subordinate supervisors or through experienced professional employees who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Monitor progress toward departmental goals; monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within a department or unit; monitors external environment in area of technical or professional responsibility. Receive assignments in the form of objectives with goals.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Provide direction and guidance to others, act as an adviser and evaluate performance of and assists in career development planning for subordinates.
- Work on issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
For further information on this Engineer role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.