Our client, a medical device company in Canada are looking to recruit a Process Engineering Team Leader for their site.
The Process Engineering Team Leader position represents the first level of direct and sustained supervision of other professional engineers. This position requires application of seasoned engineering knowledge in planning, conducting and leading projects. It also requires the capacity for independent accomplishment and coordination of difficult and responsible assignments. He/she is accountable for the planning and completion of process development projects, including the design and development of manufacturing processes, documentation, and equipment to successfully implement new and changed products into manufacturing.
- Deliver to production processes appropriate for manufacturing environment that meet manufacturing objectives
- Assign, review, and evaluate process engineering project work
- Develop and manage staff through training, assignments, and coaching
- Conduct employee evaluations and career development planning
- Conduct some administrative management functions (e.g. vacation request approvals)
- Comply with the Health & Safety policies of the company and inform Management of unsafe working conditions
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering required
- Thorough knowledge of medical device ISO quality systems and validation principles for manufacturing processes
- Experience in design for manufacturing, process design, pFMEA, process validation and project management
- Experience with statistical techniques (e.g., DOE, SPC, Six Sigma problem solving)
- Working knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma methodologies
- Strong leadership, communication, and influencing skills in order to work effectively across organizational boundaries and influence decision-makers across multiple sites/regions/levels
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relate process development & engineering experience. Experience in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Biotechnology industry is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years leadership experience (project leadership or team leadership)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Organization and time management skills?
For further information on this Process Engineering Team Leader role in Canada please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie