Telephone: 086 3073779
Process Lead Supervisor in Cork
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Process Lead Supervisor for their brand new site.
- The Process Lead is accountable for the smooth running of a team within the value stream.
- The Process Lead is responsible for the management of the team through the active implementation of the Tier process.
- They will be responsible for moulding a High Performance culture within his/her team by creating an environment of flexibility, collaboration, engagement and teamwork.
- The Process Lead will be an active member within the cross functional Team providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the company.
- The Process Lead will model the Leadership behaviours and understand the principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- Lead team by providing ongoing coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Drive the team’s performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules.
- Sound manufacturing stewardship, resource planning, scheduling and control.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance, team training and budget performance.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
Participate and Comply with the Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools within the company on projects such as: OEE, problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements. Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
- At least three years’ experience in a regulated industry within an environment with experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven capability for delivering results in a regulated Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Production).
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable for at least a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
For further information on this Process Lead role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.