Telephone: 086 3073779
Process Manufacturing Engineer
Our client, a automation company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Process Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
Responsibilities as Senior Engineer:
- Lead the introduction, upgrade, and industrialisation, of key Process Steps. Examples being PCB Underfill, PCB Depanel, Robotic Screw Assembly, Cobots, Assembly machines, Pressure Test Systems and general automated manufacturing solutions.
- Support DFM Reviews with Design & Test Engineers to ensure Product Designs are compatible with the manufacturing Process Steps.
- Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Process FMEA
- Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
- Lean Process Design Reviews.
- Co-ordinate equipment vendor, including Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Installation Qualifications
- Process Qualification.
- Conduct Full Day Production Runs (FDPR)
- Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H & S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning.
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Professional Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years Experience within medium to high volume Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience with high tech, automated equipment required.
- Experience with co-ordinating machine vendor build & installation required.
- Practical experience with having process ownership for equipment required.
- Electronics or Automotive beneficial, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S beneficial, but not essential
- Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions beneficial.
For further information on this Process Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.