Our client, a medical device company in Longford are currently looking to recruit a Process/Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
The successful candidate will form part of an established Engineering Team and report to the Engineering Director. They will be responsible for Process/Manufacturing Engineering Projects including:
- Process and Machine Development
- Equipment Upgrades & Improvements
- Lean Manufacturing Projects
- Process & Tooling design
- New Process Introductions.
- Automation Projects
- Converting Equipment, Rotary Die Cutting, Thermal Sealing Equipment, Radio Frequency Welding, Tube & Bottle Filling, Liquid Mixing/Coating/Curing and Lamination, Labelling and Ink Jet Printing Equipment & Extensive Packaging operations.
- Experience of above may be an advantage.
- PU Film & Foams, Acrylic and Silicone adhesives, Hydrocolloids
- Degree in an Engineering (Mechanical/Electronic/Automation)
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar Manufacturing Environment.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Manufacturing & GMP environment would be an advantage.
- Lean Tools - Good Analytical Skill and Problem Solving.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval