Telephone: 087 4108620
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process/PFMEA Engineer for their site.
- Responsible for the PFMEA for Product Line and leading the setup/updates of PFMEA’s for all operations/projects.
To reach the industrial project target:
- Respect and ensure respect of IProM.
- Generate and maintain a generic set of FMEAs for identified operations
- Generate and maintain RPN report for PFMEAs
- Generate and maintain action lists from RPN analysis
- Manage the PFMEA schedule to reach the project Target, in line with CLEAN.
- Responsible for the setup of Daughter site reviews and approval of PFMEA’s
- Alert the managers when standards are not met.
- Represent the industrial organisation of the project in internal or external (customers, suppliers) meetings.
- Define with the project team the PFMEA in advance of equipment procurement
- Respect and ensure respect of safety and VPS rules and guidelines during the process development.
- Ensure adequate interaction with the product development team to perform simultaneous engineering.
- Manage the process development documentation.
- Train Process Engineers to a workable level on the PFMEA Software
- Ensure PFMEA is satisfactory for external audits.
Ensure respect of:
- All Quality standards to guarantee our customers, products and services conformity.
- All standards in terms of environment, health and safety risks prevention compliant with the HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) system.
- Manage applicable sections of the Safety, Quality and Environment Policy of the site.
- Properly manage activities for Project satisfaction.
Fields of Experience / Education
- Education: Mechanical/Electrical/PLC programmer Engineer.
- Experience: 2 years in process development or production ideally in the automotive industry.
- Process engineering and development
- FMEA Experience
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes
For further information on this Process/PFMEA Engineer role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval