Process/Project Engineer - Media and Buffer System Owner Group
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Process/Project Engineer - Media and Buffer System Owner Group for their site.
- Provide technical input and oversight to all aspects of engineering design.
- Review testing protocols, reports and applicable manufacturing SOPs.
- Ensure all equipment installed is safe, effective and in compliance with industry standards and as per the design intent.
- Support equipment commissioning and qualification.
- Provide routine equipment technical support and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical training on process and equipment as required by Operations.
- Minimum qualification of a Primary Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent with emphasis in biochemical engineering.
- Experience and understanding of process, unit operations, and equipment associated with commercial biotechnology purification processes:
- Filtration (Terminal and TFF)
- Single use assemblies
- Aseptic techniques
- CIP & SIP
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment/process knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently
- Aptitude in leading and managing project work/teams.
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval