Process Supervisor Team Lead - Biopharma in Cork
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Process Supervisor Team Lead for their site.
- The Process Supervisor will provide front-line leadership to a team within the Integrated Process Team (IPT) in both our Vaccines and Biologics operations to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products in accordance to meeting our Manufacturing Division Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The Process Supervisor is responsible for the management of the team through the active implementation of the Tier process. He/She will be responsible for moulding a High Performance culture within his/her team by creating an environment of flexibility, collaboration, engagement and teamwork.
- The IPT Process Supervisor will be an active member within the cross functional IPT Team providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the IPT. The IPT Process Supervisor will model the Leadership behaviours and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
Primary responsibilities of the Process Supervisor Team Lead:
- Lead team by providing ongoing coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Drive the team's performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules
- Sound manufacturing stewardship, resource planning, scheduling and control.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance, team training and budget performance.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools within the IPT on projects such as: OEE, problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process.
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements
- Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
Qualifications required of the Process Supervisor Team Lead:
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Production).
- At least 2 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven capability for delivering results in a regulated Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
For further information on this Process Supervisor Team Lead Biopharma role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval