Telephone: 086 8168298
Process Technician - 1 Year Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit Process Technician for day shifts for their site.
The role is a Process Technician role, interacting with process machinery in a clean room environment. Day Shift 7am – 3pm. (Handover starts 06:45)
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area with a minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Experience of front line support required.
- Manufacturing experience as a process technician in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry, with > 2 years is preferred.
- Experience with completing preventative maintenance routines required.
- Adherence to current Good Documentation Practices is required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Experience of data analysis, and presentation is an advantage
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
For further information on this Engineer role in Galway Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.