Process Technician Day Shift
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process Technician for their site on a 12 month contract.
- Responsibilities that include data analysis and identification of process improvement. The role will span all operations on site and will give the successful candidate a very good understanding of all aspects of the operation Projects will incorporate lean manufacturing, theory of constraints, quick response manufacturing, Just-In-Time, Methods-Time Measurement, or a variety of other systems improvement philosophies.
- Assisting in the analysing, designing, and implementation of manufacturing and business process improvement, resulting in increased capacity, reduce lead-time, reduction in the work-in-process, improve fill-rates, and improve process flow and efficiency.
- Assisting in the design, implementation and maintenance of effective metrics with internal customers or suppliers to ensure unbridled supply is achieved.
- Participates in multiple facets groups across the organization including manufacturing, design, supplier development, and documentation.
- Create strong relationships with internal and external customers to ensure project success
- Makes recommendations to design teams, which drive higher yielding, lower cost, more manufacturable products.
- Responsible for the final Process Monitor Release for products prior to distribution.
- Knowledge: Complete knowledge of the job. Applies thorough knowledge of advanced technical concepts and practices, and a complete understanding of product or systems fundamentals in a functional area, and working knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Cognitive Skills: Performs mostly non-routine technical assignments requiring basic interpretation of established procedures. Assists in the design, development, evaluation or modification of all area-specific equipment, materials, systems, and/or product. Assignments require broad judgment in troubleshooting proven processes as well as the ability to suggest alternatives.
- Supervision Received: Limited supervision. Receives no appreciable instruction on routine work and general instructions on new assignments.
- Consequence of Errors: Errors may be difficult to detect and would normally result in loss of customer business, material, or equipment to resolve.
- Contacts: Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Minimum of a level 7 with 5 years minimum experience.
For further information on this Process Technician role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval