Commutable from Limerick, Clare and Mayo.
Our Client, a leading Medical Device Company in Galway, is looking to hire a Process Technician II to join their team for the day, nights or weekend shifts.
Main requirements for the role:
- NFQ Level 6 qualified in a relevant area with 5+ years’ experience
- Electromechanical experience required, electrical competency an advantage
- Ability to work by yourself, and also as part of a team
- Proven problem solving skills, continuous improvement and ability to analyse data in excel and draw logical conclusions
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Yield Management – Ability to manage yield on an hour by hour basis and analyse trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Problem Solving – Formal problem solving is desirable (yellow belt). Strong mechanical problem-solving skills essential. Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, P.L.C. programming, electronic hardware interfacing
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Assists in implementing technical improvements under the teams C.I.P. program.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 0860100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Process Technician Commutable from Limerick, Clare and Mayo. Our Client, a leading Medical Device Company in Galway, is looking to…
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company based across Ireland, is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineers…
Senior Sustaining Engineer Our client, a leading MNC is recruiting for a Senior Sustaining Engineer for their site in Limerick….