Job ID: JOB-13190
The Process Technician will be responsible for providing engineering line support to Manufacturing in supporting products, processes and equipment in order to achieve manufacturing Demand. In addition to this, working with Process Development on existing and new process technologies may occur from time to time. Experience with working with lasers and metal components is preferred.
- Work as part of Production support team to drive process improvements.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing; troubleshooting, standardizing and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Technical responsibility for OEE Metrics Yield & Downtime, communication/escalation of critical downtime events and appropriate recovery resolution planning.
- Collaborate with production team to ensure correct prioritization of daily/weekly action.
- Manage and maintain spare parts inventory to minimized equipment downtime
- Support equipment/product changeovers while implementing continuous improvements to reduce changeover times (SMED) – Assist in conducting IQ/OQ/PQ process of equipment. Assist in the creation and maintenance of up-to-date area SOPs.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Communicates ideas & information clearly and effectively (oral and written) within the company and with outside suppliers; interfaces with vendors and other technical consultants when required.
- Calibration of equipment and working with outside suppliers.
- Executes project activities within a cross functional team in support of operational goals.
- Build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements & standards
- Uses applicable EN Standards and Directives to ensure that equipment is CE compliant.
- Assists in implementing technical improvements under the team’s continuous improvement program Skills,
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 6 or Level 7 degree in Engineering or Science, senior trade or equivalent qualification, preferably with 2yrs+ experience.
- Braiding, Coiling, Laser Welding, Assembly of Catheters and Packaging experience is an advantage
- Is an influential team member and fully motivated
- Good communication skills as well as ability to work in a team culture are required.
- Must be able to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Possess a high level of self-motivation
- Demonstrable ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, regulated environment
- Medical Device experience an advantage
For further information on this role in please contact on Gavin Moran on 087 410 8620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…