Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Process Technician for their site, across a number of shifts
Technicians with a strong Mechanical/Electrical background in Equipment Maintenance/Troubleshooting as well as Process Troubleshooting and managing Yield.
Previous Balloon Forming or Moulding/Extrusions experience would be an advantage
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. Programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- HETAC Level 6 qualification, in a relevant technical Discipline or a relevant Senior Trades
- General manufacturing processing knowledge with at least 2-5 years previous experience in a manufacturing technician role
- Medical Device or highly regulated industry experience.
For further information on this Manufacturing Technician role in Galway please contact Tommy Mckeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval