Telephone: 087 2197421
Product Cybersecurity Engineer
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Product Cybersecurity Engineer for their site.
The Cybersecurity Engineer/Architect is responsible for system design and development of State of Art Cybersecurity solutions on security related automotive ADAS platforms in a paced and collaborative team environment.
The Cybersecurity Engineer/Architect is responsible for the:
- Cybersecurity Engineering
- Discuss and elicit Cybersecurity Requirements with customers and internal stakeholders - communicating at the appropriate level.
- Working with customer and internal stakeholders to develop ADAS product Cybersecurity system/architecture requirements.
- Carry out technical security analysis and risk assessment as part of cybersecurity solution development.
- Develop and understand the required product hardware and software component elements from suppliers and work closely with suppliers to understand cybersecurity technology roadmaps. ie. Embedded HW elements for Cybersecurity functions, HTAs, Knowledge of embedded SW elements as part of cybersecurity solutions.
- Analyze existing cybersecurity applications, concepts and architecture of security platforms.
- Develop a System level the product embedded security solution, satisfied the customer needs, utilising industry accepted security technologies and specifying the needed Hardware and Software elements as part of the solution.
- Ensure solution is feasible, does not impact product core functions, testable and fits to customer requirements and in line with standard solutions.
- Work closely with Product Testing groups to ensure that the Cybersecurity mechanisms are testable, but also that the product functions are not adversely impacted by Cybersecurity solutions. Ensure solution incorporates ability to for test in development, production and post production phases.
- Develop and apply relevant state of art knowledge in automotive cybersecurity working with both internal teams and also wider industry.
- Work with suppliers and industry to develop knowledge of State of Art in Automotive Embedded Security
- Support analysing and proposing solutions where applicable for full Cybersecurity Chain required, involving -OEM, Tier1, Supplier in R&D and Manufacturing
- Support specifying requirements for product in development within cybersecurity network ie. Specific supplier requirements, Testing requirements, Manufacturing Requirement
- Ensure all applicable cybersecurity methodologies, processes and guidelines defined are followed up in the role.
- Support cybersecurity teams where applicable across supplier, R&D, Manufacturing and Customer OEMs to ensure needs and requirements are known and communicated.
- A relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Electronics/Software Engineering
- Systems engineering, architecture or electronic product development experience (understanding of embedded architecture, development, design principles)
- High level of initiative and communication skills, enthusiasm for technical systems and processes to develop
- Minimum 5+ years industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in security governance, security architecture development and implementation, industry accepted security technologies, and integration of security requirements into architecture components used by systems engineers and developers.
- Aware of State of Art in Embedded Security with knowledge of Industry Standards, eg. knowledge of SAE J3061, ISO/SAE AWI 21434 (still under development)
- Embedded product knowledge with knowledge of MCU & SoC based systems, ideally Automotive embedded products.
- Experience in the design of embedded Cybersecurity mechanisms preferred
- Knowledge of Automotive Vehicle Networks and general electronic automotive products is and advantage but Automotive experience is not mandatory
For further information on this Product Cybersecurity Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval