Product Development Scientist
Job ID: JOB-12157
Product Development Scientist
We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking for your next Scientist job but we also know it’s important too! HERO are working with a global leader in Medical Devices to find the very best of talent for their Galway operation. Why should you apply? This Product Development Scientist job opportunity in GALWAY offers exceptional career development opportunities whilst delivering excellent salary and benefits package.
Let’s talk to see if this is the right move for you.
- Become leader of technical programs within the Agile Product Development Group
- Act as a technical lead on project teams within the global R&D group.
- Develop, validate and implement new processes to support new products
- Analyse existing products and processes and make recommendations for improvement where appropriate
- Facilitate the transfer of product and process knowledge across relevant departments and the companies sites by collaborating effectively with global teams
- Foster a hands on approach to performing and evaluating experiments and lab tests to support the management decision making process
- May be involved in investigating and providing technical solutions to issues reported by end users of the products
- Bachelor’s Degree and five years’ experience in Chemistry, Materials or Polymer Science
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal savvy
- Managerial courage
- Customer Focus
- Experimental design knowledge & Project Management experience would be an advantage
- An understanding of how utilize feedback and optical fashion trends.
Some international travel will be required – up to 10%
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Emma Griffin on +353 86 0334325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…