OBJECTIVES OF POSITION:
To ensure overall optimal line performance both on existing and developing product lines linked to customer requirements and business performance.
- Introduction of new products in a high volume production environment
- Process improvement and optimisation by applying Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Yield improvement of existing products
- ECO Implementation
- Control of all customer documentation, including BOM, AML and component drawings
- Line layout and optimisation
- Control of all assembly documentation for a product range
- Manage/coordinate multi discipline project team
- Technical point of contact for customer issues
- Responsible for generation of work instructions.
- Generation of reports required by both Management and customers
- Monitoring and improvement of product measurement metrics
- Measurements will be assessed against an agreed set of MBO?s as detailed in the annual performance review process.
- Degree / Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 3/5 years? experience in a high volume electronic manufacturing /similar environment.
- Flexibility to Travel
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and internal personnel at all levels.
- Good communication and influencing skills
- German a distinct advantage
For further information on this Product Engineer in Cork please contact Deborah Counihan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval