Job ID: JOB-11541
The Product Engineer will be directly involved in trouble shooting supplier related challenges, addressing existing issues, supporting continuity of supply and providing cost down project support where needed. They will liaise with our extensive network of suppliers to execute on quality improvements, cost savings, while managing and implementing Supplier driven changes.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work with the IVSH supply base to drive corrective/preventative action based on feedback from incoming inspection, supplier internal quality metrics and customer complaints.
- You will provide technical assistance to suppliers/other resources performing qualification/validation testing. Ensure the resolution of all issues raised during testing/qualification.
- You will support ongoing cost down activity linked directly to suppliers.
- You will deliver and/or manage projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- You will be responsible for controlling supplier changes as they progress through our evaluation and approval process.
- You will work with supplier and sub-tier suppliers, as required, to lead and drive systematic approaches and ensure stability related to medical device quality.
- This position involves working closely with several other functions, including Manufacturing, Supplier Excellence, Design, Reliability and Regulatory.
Key Skills and Experience
- Qualified to Bachelors (Hons) Degree Level in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross functional teams
- Experience with knowledge in Lean Principles.
- Experience with Agile, SAP & Microsoft Project an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both verbal and written.
For further information on this Product Engineer role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…