Product Launch Co-ordinator
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Product Launch Co-ordinator for their site.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Product Launch Manager. The key responsibility of this role is to support the introduction of new products through the effective co-ordination of multi-functional teams to launch products to our customers at the agreed time, quality and cost. The successful candidate must be organised, have a great attention to detail and be able to communicate with customers and colleagues via email, phone and face-to-face. A good working knowledge of the company is also desirable.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- To project manage the introduction of new products, both Medical and Veterinary into our manufacturing facility, and to our customers.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of product transfers from external sites to the manufacturing plant.
- Liaising with customers before, during and post product transfer/product introduction to ensure all requirements are captured and executed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ongoing and frequent interaction with Artwork, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering and QA, Quality Control personnel as required.
- Project planning, directing and monitoring launch projects against schedule within agreed costs and in accordance with company and customer deadlines.
- Identify with department managers the necessary requirements to successfully introduce new products and customers to the company.
- To assess the packaging requirements and to determine the appropriate packaging strategy in conjunction with the customer and internal departments.
- Traveling to meet external customers on an ad hoc basis where required to ensure strong business links are forged.
- To suggest and implement improvements in existing processes.
- To support the Product Launch Manager as required
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards i.e. GMP, Health and Safety, Environmental and regulatory requirements.
- The use of our Quality Management system (Q-Pulse) on a daily basis to set up, monitor and close out LCFs, Deviations and CCFs.
- Strong project management experience ideally in a dynamic manufacturing environment preferably within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to maximize performance of cross functional teams to achieve customer satisfaction are essential.
- 3rd Level Qualification and/or or relevant professional qualifications
- Highly proficient IT Skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project.
- Process driven with strong organizational skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Task Orientated with a track record of delivering goals within specified time frames.
For further information on this Product Launch Co-ordinator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.