Product Launch Coordinator
Job ID: JOB-12012
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Product Launch function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive my clients vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers. In this role you will report into the Product Launch Team Leader.
- To project manage the introduction of new products, into our manufacturing facility, our 3rd party manufacturing partners for supply to our customers worldwide.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of product transfers from external sites to the manufacturing plant.
- Liaising with customers before, during and post product transfer/product introduction to ensure all requirements are captured and executed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ongoing and frequent interaction with Artwork, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering and QA, Quality Control personnel as required.
- Project planning, directing and monitoring launch projects against schedule within agreed costs and in accordance with company and customer deadlines.
- Identify with department managers the necessary requirements to successfully introduce new products and customers.
- To assess the packaging requirements and to determine the appropriate packaging strategy in conjunction with the customer and internal departments.
- Traveling to meet external customers on an ad hoc basis where required to ensure strong business links are forged.
- To suggest and implement improvements in existing company processes.
- To support the Product Launch Manager as required
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards i.e. GMP, Health and Safety, Environmental and regulatory requirements.
- To use of our Quality Management system (Q-Pulse) on a daily basis to set up, monitor and close out LCFs, Deviations and CCFs.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication and inter-personal & collaboration skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload
- 3rd level qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages to include (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) essential.
- Systems experience desirable.
- Experience of Project Co-Ordination, within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines (preferable but not essential)
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Emma Griffin on 086 0334325/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…