Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Product Manager for their site.
- This core parts product management role is one of the key roles within the EMEA aftermarket business and will manager a group of core spare parts commodities, including but not limited to engine, power transmission, hardware and structural parts. The product manager core parts reports to the EMEA Aftermarket business Leader and is located in Galway in Ireland.
- This product manager role is responsible to define and drive the implementation of strategies to achieve the desired revenue, profitability, warranty cost, price realization, OSMI and warehouse delivery performance targets for his/her parts portfolio. He / She will be the aftermarket representative in the equipment new product development teams for products manufactured in the Galway and Barcelona factories and will also be responsible to actively follow up the sales results of a group of maximum 5 countries and actively guide the field teams in the creation and deployment of their aftermarket business plans towards achievement of their sales and price realization targets.
- Actively visits customers, dealers and suppliers to collect key market information to define and drive the implementation of strategies to address customer?s present and future needs and secure a competitive value positioning of the respective parts portfolio vs market trends.
- Define and drive the implementation of strategies to secure the respective parts portfolio achieves the desired revenue, profitability, warranty cost, price realization, OSMI and warehouse delivery performance targets.
- Defines the pricing positioning strategy for the respective parts portfolio and works in conjunction with the pricing team in order to have the strategy successfully translated and implemented to the Dealer Net and recommended retail pricing concepts towards our distributors.
- Develops product, competitive, sales, promotion tools and training materials to support the regional, and dealers, sales and service teams to achieve the desired sales and price realization results. Actively organizes product training sessions.
- As an equipment development project team member works closely with the equipment Product Managers and engineers, to ensure the key elements of the Aftermarket business strategy are reflected in the equipment development process.
- Follows up the sales results of a group of maximum 5 countries and actively guides the regional teams and respective distributors on the development of commercialization strategies, to secure increased aftermarket market penetration and the achievement of the desired sales and price realization results.
- Commodities product management and marketing: Feels comfortable and is able to drive NPD projects for alternative products / suppliers to the ones used in serial production of the units. Is passionate for commodity management and understands commodity market trends towards achieving an adequate value competitive positioning in the market place.
- Project management capability: Acts as owner and takes responsibility for the end result. Is committed to drive implementation and hold self and others accountable for actions, securing progression according to plan and budget and the achievement of the desired results.
- Committed to execution: Takes responsibility for getting things done securing the operational side of the job does not take a second position versus the strategic side.
- Communication: Actively communicates with the channel to market with high qualitative product launches, updates and trainings to secure the offer is received by all the stake holders and is successfully commercialized.
- Customer Focus: Understands customer and market demands and proactively identifies customer requirements, responds promptly to customer needs and advocates issues important to constituents.
- Advocates for quality: Holds self and others accountable for high quality on the products, value proposition and offer, training materials, tools, instructions, etc?
- Change management: Actively detects areas where change is required, proactively addresses the motivations and constraints of key stake holders and provides them coaching and guidance to secure clear steps are given towards business acceleration.
- Languages ? Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Willingness to travel ? between 20 to 30% of the time
For further information on this Product Manager role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval