Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Product Manager for their site.
- Identify high growth opportunities and market (TAM/PAM) expansion opportunities in relevant product space to leverage our technology platforms to enable above market revenue growth
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of the dynamics of the relevant market, including:
- Identification of key customers, Value chain analysis, Medical market dynamics and Competitive landscape
- Develop a model of market size and segmentation, including identification of sub-segments to target
- Define/develop/own the process to continuously evaluate new market opportunities
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for relevant products and communicate both internally and externally to key customer base
- Work with the sales organization to identify key customers and develop customer penetration plans
- Develop training and collateral plans to support sales initiatives
- Develop pricing and margin guidance to maintain market competitiveness and ensure product profitability
- Define “success metrics” in terms of revenue, margin and market share
Executing the plan to win
- Work Lead Review, Project review and PAC processes to ensure correct opportunities are accepted, prioritized and delivered on a timely basis
- Support the ongoing revenue forecasting process for these products to accomplish revenue and margin targets.
- Complete capacity analysis and make recommendations for future capacity sizing and location
- Develop and deliver training and marketing collateral to ensure sales team are aligned with product strategy targeting appropriate opportunities in the field
- Drive long term profitable growth of product portfolio
Ideal candidate profile - Experience
- Success in the role requires strong business acumen and strategic mindset, exceptional communication and presentation skills, ability to work seamlessly with leaders at multiple levels, and the skills and tenacity to achieve results without formal authority. In addition, successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science or Engineering from a leading institution is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering, project management, production management or equivalent
- Healthcare or medical device experience required; endoscopy or endoscopic imaging experience a plus.
- Solid financial acumen – able to identify and articulate the value-creation drivers and advocate for the right bets and trade-offs in managing a complex business portfolio
- Communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge, influence and guide colleagues, senior leaders and experts in the organization
- Willingness to travel (occasionally) to locations worldwide to work on growth and margin expansion initiatives with colleagues and also to meet customers, and potential M&A targets as well as to attend industry conferences.
- Experience of working and leading in a multi-cultural environment.
For further information on this Product Manager role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.