Our client, a leading manufacturing company requires a Product Manager for their manufacturing site in Galway. This role requires a strong business acumen and strategic mind-set, with good communication and presentation skills.
- Identify high growth opportunities and market (TAM/PAM) expansion opportunities in relevant product space to leverage our technology platforms to enable above market revenue growth.
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of the dynamics of the relevant market, including:
- Identification of key customers, Value Chain analysis, medical market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Develop a model of market size and segmentation, including identification of sub-segments to target.
- Define/develop/own the process to continuously evaluate new market opportunities.
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for relevant products and communicate both internally and externally to key customer base.
- Work with the sales organization to identify key customers and develop customer penetration plans.
- Develop training and collateral plans to support sales initiatives.
- Develop pricing and margin guidance to maintain market competitiveness and ensure product profitability.
- Define “success metrics” in terms of revenue, margin and market share.
- Work Lead Review, Project review and PAC processes to ensure correct opportunities are accepted, prioritized and delivered on a timely basis.
- Support the ongoing revenue forecasting process for these products to accomplish revenue and margin targets.
- Complete capacity analysis and make recommendations for future capacity sizing and location.
- Develop and deliver training and marketing collateral to ensure sales team are aligned with product strategy targeting appropriate opportunities in the field.
- Drive long term profitable growth of product portfolio.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science or Engineering from a leading institution with 5+ years’ experience in engineering, project management, production management or equivalent.
- Healthcare or medical device experience required; endoscopy or endoscopic imaging experience a plus.
- Solid financial acumen – able to identify and articulate the value-creation drivers and advocate for the right bets and trade-offs in managing a complex business portfolio.
- Communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge, influence and guide colleagues, senior leaders and experts in the organization.
- Willingness to travel (occasionally) to locations worldwide to work on growth and margin expansion initiatives with other colleagues and also to meet customers, and potential M&A targets as well as to attend industry conferences.
- Experience of working and leading in a multi-cultural environment.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.