Job ID: JOB-13413
Product Manager – Remote
My technology client are looking for a Product Manager, this role can be worked fully remote from anywhere in Ireland.
They provide complete, end-to-end IOT solutions with tightly integrated hardware and software components to offer our customers complete visibility as to the location and disposition of their valuable cargo assets. Our award-winning platform was recently selected for the largest global deployment of supply chain monitoring for a major European shipping company. With several other large pilots in place, our business in this strategic market is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We are seeking an industry veteran and seasoned product manager who enjoys building compelling new products to capture business in existing and emerging markets. A person who thinks, speaks, and acts as the CEO of their business, driving organizatational alignment and maximizing resources to achieve significant, profitable growth while providing differentiated customer experiences. A product leader focused on customers while driving the bottom line, willing to role up their sleeves to make a high business impact.
- Roadmap Planning: You will develop comprehensive product plans which incorporate customer, partner, and general industy-related requirements, define the competitive arena, and establish the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals. You will also contribute to the overall business and marketing strategy for your assigned product portfolio.
- Requirements Specification: You will prioritize and manage the scope of each product release to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget, while balancing the needs of various organizations, including marketing, sales, business development, engineering, support, finance, and operations.
- Competitive Analysis: You will collect and incorporate up-to-date competitive intelligence into your product roadmap plan to crush the competition while identifying emerging opportunities in the container and port business.
- Cross-Team Leadership: You will be the internal and external authority and advocate for your assigned products. You will be the main interface to Engineering for requirements definition and release planning. You will also lead and coordinate solution launches across all organizations.
- Commercial Relationships: You will develop trusted relationships with strategic customers and technology partners to continually understand and develop market requirements and assess competitive risks and opportunities.
- Solution Optimization and Scalability: You will focus on delivering solutions that maximize revenue while achieving maximum efficiency and scalability.
- Marketing Support: You will work closely with Marketing and the Director of Product Management in defining the positioning and messaging via sales collateral, sales training, and customer communications and be responsible for educating the entire value-chain within ORBCOMM and intended customers on the value proposition and intended use for new capabilities.
- Customer and Sales Support: Provide product expertise to customers/prospects in support of marketing, sales and implementation activities as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years product management or equivalent experience delivering software, software as a service, hardware products, or high-technology products, preferably related to the Internet-of-Things (IoT).
- Minimum of 5 years product, program, and/or project management experience in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services.
- Deep understanding of the Internet-of-Things ecosystem with experience, including technologies, architectures, and business models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to quickly negotiate and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams a must.
- Significant experience translating customer, market, and general business requirements into cohesive product plans and requirements with a well thought-out go-to-market plan to maximize rapid customer adoption and revenue.
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment.
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment. Strong work ethic is critical.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Position requires international travel to customer and non-customer sites (10%).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
What we would love to see from you before or during an interview:
- An inspiring portfolio representing the products you have worked with and grown in market share and revenue.
For further information on this Product Manager role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+353 86 790 21 91|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…