Who are the clients?
Our Client, an award winning multinational in animal healthcare, is currently looking for a Product Manager Vet Sales & Marketing to be base in Galway. The role is on developing and building the clients’ brand and marketing activities.
What will I be doing?
- Developing, and design the brand and marketing plans to achieve company sales targets with guidance from the HOV
- Manage and develop the clients value proposition across each business segment
- Design and develop specific promotional campaigns to drive forward scheme sales
- Manage overall marketing budget incorporating promotional spend within budget
- Prepare and execute specific communications with sales personnel, customers and consumers in line with regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage third party agencies and supplier relationships
- Manage wholesaler marketing relationships
- Build and develop all NPL product launches showing “value” across the business
- Inclusion in cross-functional, cross site teams to deliver marketing support on time and to high standard
- Identify opportunities and submit proposals to improve processes
- Understand the likely future market environment and contribute to the identification of opportunities to profitably exploit this.
- Any other assigned duties
What do I need?
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing or similar field
- 5+ years’ experience within Marketing role with at least 2 years experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience of Digital and Social Media
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Experience in presenting to both small & large groups of people
- Able to deliver presentations to all levels of the business
For further information on this Product Marketing Manager role in Galway please contact Claire English on 0860449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval