- Looking for a Product Owner to join my Clients Product Management team supporting the full lifecycle of software delivery
- You will work closely with both engineering and customer-facing teams, managing the backlog of product requirements from all stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as Product Owner for multiple Agile teams.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements.
- Work with the Product Management team
- Experience with the Agile development framework
- Proven experience in requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, and validation.
- Experience in a similar role focused on technology solutions.
For further information on this Product Owner role in Galway, which is commutable from Mayo & Clare please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 /email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Product Owner Our client, a technology company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a product owner for their site….
Product Owner Looking for a Product Owner to join my Clients Product Management team supporting the full lifecycle of software…
Senior Product Development Engineer My award-winning design and contract manufacturing client who provide solutions for the medical device market are…