Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Product Specialist for their site.
- The role of the Product Specialist as part of the European Medical Information organization is to act as the European Medical Information Subject Matter Expert (SME) with very comprehensive, detailed and specific subject matter knowledge.
- She/he supports the frontline Medical Information colleagues and ensures comparable standards for answers to customers within Medical Information Europe.
- The Medical Information organization combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise in order to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhances patient care and advances the quality and transparency of company research.
- Medical information provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers.
- Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between the company and customers (Health Care Providers [HCPs] or patients, respectively).
- Careful listening to customer needs and adequately responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience
What do I need
- Pharmacist, physician or university degree in natural science, or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Medical Information
- Effective telephone communication and computer skills
- Strong medical writing skills required; able to translate complex medical information and data into a succinct, technically correct, readable document that customers are able to read and use to make clinical decisions.
- Experience in applying the principles of Evidence Based Medicine in searching, analyzing and writing medical information.
- Experience with entering data into databases, performing medical literature searches and evaluation of the medical literature
- Resource Management skills
- Flexibility in order to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate problem solving and strategic thinking
- Use creative and innovative thinking, techniques and tools to business advantage
- Advanced written and verbal English skills
- Experience in using validated quality systems or databases
- Experience in product launch
- Ability to work across functional and geographical boundaries
- Ability to influence others without direct supervision
- A writing exercise is required as a part of the candidate evaluation process.
For further information on this Product Specialist role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.