Product Stewardship Principle Specialist
Job ID: JOB-12000
Product Stewardship Principle Specialist A leading global healthcare leader is recruiting for a Product Stewardship Principle Specialist for their site in Galway. The Product Stewardship Specialist Electronic Equipment and Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is responsible for implementing the Division Product Stewardship strategy across the business to ensure compliance with Product Stewardship regulations, internal policies and procedures for such as EU REACH, EU and Global RoHS and to an increasing number of Extended Producer Responsibility requirements. This function will provide program management and technical expertise to the Businesses within the Product Stewardship Team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensures client product compliance to applicable legislation and EPR due diligence programs
- Provides technical expertise and supports to comply with Product Stewardship requirements through implementation of Key programs and strategies.
- Develops and maintains the Product Stewardship planning process including the annual evaluation of effectiveness of compliance of the Product Stewardship
- Lead and drive process improvements for the data collection from suppliers and Third-Party Manufacturers e.g. Product Compositions and Compliance declarations.
- Regularly communicates a high-level summary on the areas of responsibility to management.
- Monitors emerging regulations or new requirements impacting client products or chemicals used by their Business
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in safety management quality, environmental science, scientific discipline, regulatory affairs or component engineering
- Experience in product stewardship preferred, in particular EPR and Electronic regulatory fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Stewardship or a related field such as R&D, operations, technical support, quality or regulatory.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Project/Program Management/Product Stewardship/Quality or Regulatory in a multi-national organisation is desired.
- Ability to work both independently and across highly diverse teams is required
- Drives functional performance that meets required standards and regulatory compliance.
For further information on this Product Stewardship Principle Specialist role, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…