Product Stewardship Principle Specialist
Job ID: JOB-12000
Product Stewardship Principle Specialist A leading global healthcare leader is recruiting for a Product Stewardship Principle Specialist for their site in Galway. The Product Stewardship Specialist Electronic Equipment and Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) is responsible for implementing the Division Product Stewardship strategy across the business to ensure compliance with Product Stewardship regulations, internal policies and procedures for such as EU REACH, EU and Global RoHS and to an increasing number of Extended Producer Responsibility requirements. This function will provide program management and technical expertise to the Businesses within the Product Stewardship Team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensures client product compliance to applicable legislation and EPR due diligence programs
- Provides technical expertise and supports to comply with Product Stewardship requirements through implementation of Key programs and strategies.
- Develops and maintains the Product Stewardship planning process including the annual evaluation of effectiveness of compliance of the Product Stewardship
- Lead and drive process improvements for the data collection from suppliers and Third-Party Manufacturers e.g. Product Compositions and Compliance declarations.
- Regularly communicates a high-level summary on the areas of responsibility to management.
- Monitors emerging regulations or new requirements impacting client products or chemicals used by their Business
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in safety management quality, environmental science, scientific discipline, regulatory affairs or component engineering
- Experience in product stewardship preferred, in particular EPR and Electronic regulatory fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Stewardship or a related field such as R&D, operations, technical support, quality or regulatory.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Project/Program Management/Product Stewardship/Quality or Regulatory in a multi-national organisation is desired.
- Ability to work both independently and across highly diverse teams is required
- Drives functional performance that meets required standards and regulatory compliance.
For further information on this Product Stewardship Principle Specialist role, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12601 Engineering Graduates Don’t miss the opportunity to build your career and see the world….
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12600 Industrial SCADA Software Engineer We want to speak to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12599 Validation Engineer I or II Hybrid Location: Galway As our newest member of the Validation Engineering team, you…