Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Product Support Specialist for their site. As Product Support Specialist you will focus on providing the highlest levels of customer service to in spport to the company products and 3rd party products.
What will I be doing as Product Support Specialist?
- Ensuring intake of complaints to required global & regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring Complaint management of AIL legal manufactured products as per regulatory requirements.
- Providing level 1 troubleshooting to both our customers and colleagues within EMEA in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- Resolving customer issues in an efficient and timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements with our EMEA colleagues
- Continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- Gathering accurate data on our customers' experience SFDC
- Maintaining and growing personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge.
- Developing and maintaining areas of expertise in product specialism's required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the AIL Technical Services team
- Any other assigned duties.
What do I need?
- Medical Laboratory Scientist qualification essential with minimum 1 year' experience.
- Other relevant Science/Bio medical qualification essential.
- Experience in Trouble shooting/Technical query handling essential.
- Flexible and open minded.
- Fluency in German is essential.
- Multi-lingual capability would be an advantage but cultural sensitivity is a necessity.
For further information on this Product Support Specialist role in Galway please contact Claire English on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval