Production Unit Co-Ordinator
This is an exciting role for someone that is between a supervisor level and manager.
Ideally looking for medical device background and essentially a production background
This role will be involved in managing scheduling and reports to a business unit manager. You will also manage production schedules. Also driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- A Level 8 Degree or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated competence in Lean tools and techniques and their successful deployment to consistently meet Lean Manufacturing goals
- A minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in a Leadership role within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated production environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be responsible for coordinating production activities within your production unit to ensure maximum efficiency and output. You will lead and influence the members of your team in order to deliver on key performance metrics.
- Provide clear direction to all team members, including support functions and promote adherence to regulatory and GMP requirements and a culture of compliance
- Demonstrate a flexible leadership style, appropriate for the given situation
- Promote the deployment and use of Lean tools and techniques in your area to identify and drive continuous improvement in order to consistently meet lean manufacturing goals
- Engage in project planning in support of major projects (product/process transfers etc.)
- Make production-related decisions
- Engage in headcount planning and forecasting
- Lead by example and demonstrate respect for our core values and commitment to teamwork
- Promote quality and customer satisfaction as a way of life in all department activities
Promote effective communication and liaise with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the organisation
Work closely with the Production Unit Manager to support the coaching and development of the production supervisors
For further information on this Production Co-Ordinator role please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Unit Co-Ordinator This is an exciting role for someone that is between a supervisor level and manager. Ideally looking…
Production Planner required for growing company in CLare. This is an exciting time to join the company with a lot…
Production Unit Operations Manager Our client, a global leader in medical devices is recruiting for a Production Unit Manager to…