Telephone: 091 730022
Production Manager job in Roscommon
Our client, a medical device company in Roscommon have a new exciting Production Manager job available in their plant! The Production Manager leads the manufacturing team to achieve agreed production targets in terms of quality, quantity, delivery and cost.
Principal Duties and responsibilities of the Production Manager:
- Develop and maintain a production schedule based on the sales plan and orders received which effectively achieves output.
- Ensure that products manufactured meet the requirements of end users, customers, regulatory authorities and the company.
- Lead three teams of Process Technicians and Production Operators directly or through Team Leaders emphasising empowerment of the team and it's members.
- Maintain effective communication with staff in order to promote awareness of and to conform to customer requirements.
- Organise, implement and maintain a recruitment and training programme to ensure Operators, Technicians and support staff are fully capable of performing their duties.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the department.
- Play an active part in the management review process.
- Ensure that manufacturing equipment and processes are documented in accordance with the our quality system.
- In conjunction with QA and R&D support new product introductions and changes in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure work order packages are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Producution Manager is responsible for two Production Team Leaders and up to 15 Process Technicians and 40 Process Assurance Operators. S/he may delegate selected responsibilities to the Team Leaders or other staff as appropriate.
- The Production Manager should have a primary degree in engineering or science. A postgraduate qualification in manufacturing, quality control, science or engineering is desirable.
- Ideally have a minimum of 3+ years medical device/pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics manufacturing experience including at least 2 years in a manufacturing department.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the quality system
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively simultaneously manage a wide range of diverse activities.
- Self-starter with good motivational and inter-personal skills.
- Practical level-headed individual who is prepared to actively participate as an active member of the management team.
For further information on this Production Manager job in Roscommon please contact Anna McGowan on email@example.com or call me on 0864667369 alternatively please get in touch if you are seeking Production Supervisor jobs in Ireland!
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval